RE: XForms: fl_initialize problem?

Chip Sutton (chip@cs-net.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:17:37 -0500

You are probably receiving this message because Perl did not find Xforms.pm
or Xforms.pm could not load the Xforms4Perl library. I suspect that the
Xforms.pm or Xforms4Perl libraries are not where Perl expects to find them.
Normally these would be installed in the site extension path. For example
on my system it is installed in
/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/PA-RISC1.1/X11. Perl needs to be able to
find Xforms.pm and its library somewhere under "lib".

I downloaded the program to take a look and on my system I got it to run
using Perl V5.005_02 with Xforms 0.88, however, I had to change line 9 to

use X11::Xforms;

Hope this helps,

Chip Sutton