Heureka!: XForms: displaying results

Martin Doll, Ph. D. (mkhd@into.ch)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:40:35 +0100

Yeah...... :-( -> :-O -> :-D

A billion of thanks to Serge B Bromow and Steve Lamont.
Serge: This was the lacking peace!

It works, thanks again. Of course I'll offer it for the dowload page of
XForms (programs made with ..); - hope they don't think it's too cheesy.

I am very thankful to the list.

Martin
(who confirms the mass for He beeing 4.003 Daltons).