RE: XForms: silly typos (was something else)

Sexton, Veronica (sextonv@DOIMEX1.SILL.ARMY.MIL)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:32:50 -0500

Having helped my husband get through English at a university with
mild dyslexia has made me tolerant as well. He now writes programs for
living -- he can spell his variables any way he wants! I hope no one on
this list ever slaps for spelling errors, when we all make typos, as only
our compilers will ever know!
It's the idea that counts, not the spelling.