Re: XForms: X4P

Martin Bartlett (martin@nitram.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:01:53 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

Closer still - have you got /usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib in your
/etc/ld.so.conf.

If not, put it in there and run the ldconfig command (and take it out of
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/X1/Xforms which ld.so is not
configured to look for libraries in). Then try again

If so, tell me again and I'll have another think

Martin

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 vose@remc.biol.sc.edu wrote:

> the directory that the libm.so.5 reside in is /usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/
> I have copied the lib to /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/X1/Xforms
> and I am still getting the error. I checked out the line 168 of the Dynaloader.pm but in the uncommented section it said that if there is a problem elsewhere then most likely perl would interpret as an error at line 168.

_/ _/_/ _/_/_/_/ Martin John Bartlett
_/ _/ _/ _/ (martin@nitram.demon.co.uk)
_/
_/ _/