Re: XForms: X4P

Martin Bartlett (martin@nitram.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:20:13 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

You don't happen to have MULTIPLE versions of Xforms in your system do
you? Could the X4P package be picking up an older libc5 version because of
library search ordering?

Just a thought

Martin

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 vose@remc.biol.sc.edu wrote:

> I reinstalled the libc6 versions and I am still having the same difficulty. Whats more I am even having difficulty running the demo .pl's and I got the same error, I tried these because I thought maybe I was just that bad at coding. If you feel like giving up fine by me I know this has taken much of your time and I am in your debt. I am going to back everything up this weekend and upgrade my kernel but only after I do a complete purge of the system. It seems like every time I do this I learn something new. Then I amgoing to reinstall the xforms.

_/ _/_/ _/_/_/_/ Martin John Bartlett
_/ _/ _/ _/ (martin@nitram.demon.co.uk)
_/
_/ _/