Re: XForms: Help_me for fdesign

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like your system is a.out (what does uname -a say ?)
and you're trying to run ELF version of fdesign
(or vice versa). Also what is in /usr/lib ?
In any case, seems you mamanged to get Lyx compiled and work.
So let's leave it alone. download or unpacked the version
you had that has a working fdesign, and copy fdesign
to /usr/local/bin.