Re: XForms: XForms and the source

Didier Verkindt (verkindt@lapp.in2p3.fr)
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:41:01 +0200 (MET DST)

I agree with this strong remark. The power of Linux comes from the
fact that many people can contribute to its development. Releasing the
source code gives much more powerful results than it gives
copyright problems,
because now Xform is well known. It will develop much higher in front
of the concurrents if more volunteers can contribute to spread Xform
around the world and to improve its capabilities (without making a
huge commercial mammouth).
Please, release the source code. The more generous you are, the more
people will use your "freeware world" product (of course
if it is good, and Xform is good!).

Didier