Re: XForms: Crash when pasting empty string.

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the message. With that, I was able to reproduce
and fix the problem in my current source. Sometimes it's amazing
how long it takes for bugs to be discovered.

If the problem is iritating enough for the user, I can certainly
repackage v0.88.1 for some platforms with this fix tucked in
or alternatively send the source file (only one file) to whoever
that needs it.

Regards, -TC