RE: XForms: Icon Location

Sexton, Veronica (sextonv@doimex1.sill.army.mil)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:25:04 -0500

Your window manager pretty much determines where icons are placed. There
are ways to 'suggest' to the window manager where to place them, and some of
these are mentioned in the XForms manual. Someone else on the list might be
able to give you specifics. However, it is not usually considered a good
idea to override the settings people have made for their window managers. I
myself want to place my iconized applications and not have the program do
it. I have my window manager set to arrange them accordingly! But you may
have a specific reason for wanting to do this, so you might look into the
XForms manual for any references to window manager. Good luck!