Re: XForms: text object text is higher on one then the other

Jeff PIerce (piercej@preferred.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:10:45 -0400

I don't do any scalling. The text in the first object is set when it was
created in xforms. The only code that touches it is when the object is
created in xmp3.c, created by fdesign.

Sexton, Veronica wrote:

> Are you scalling the form in any way? (i.e. fl_adjust_form_size) If so, you
> are doing this _after_ the text is set in the first input box. Therefore
> the font size and scale is changed. You might try setting the text _after_
> you do the scaling. (This includes using the option to make the form full
> screen, which also does some scaling I believe. I had problems with this
> also, since some objects I placed at creation, and others I placed
> dynamically -- which were _supposed_ to line up with the others. I ended up
> querying the position for the ones created early and using those values to
> position the new ones. )
>
> Does the problem go away when you enter new text into the first text object?
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Veronica

Jeff Pierce
piercej@preferred.com