Re: XForms: XForms crashes with LinuxPPC + 32 bpp

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:51:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure. Could be a problem with xforms or more likely
some combination of problems. I run xforms stuff under
32bpp server all the time (linux/i386, sgi/irix, eXodus/NT)
and never had any problems. Could you please
run your app with -sync flag and send me the output ?
Also, xdpyinfo output would be nice too.