Re: XForms: Compilation Xform.

Steve Lamont (spl@szechuan.ucsd.edu)
Fri, 8 Oct 99 06:07:34 PDT

> I want compile xform and have a lot of undefined reference .
> It's the xfrom-088 and i have xpm install.=20
> What can i do, for that.

It is always helpful to provide the actual error messages you receive,
otherwise it is very difficult for anyone to give any help.

Having said that, if you are running Linux, make sure you have the
correct version of the XForms library. There are various different
versions of the Linux C libraries. You must be certain that you have
the version of XForms which matches your system.

It may be useful for you to search the mailing list archives (see
below for URL) for questions similar to yours.

spl