Re: XForms: HTML documentation for v0.89?

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:52:45 -0800 (PST)

html version of the doc is not yet available, but it will soon.
I am in the process of cleanup both the source and documentation
for release.

http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=0x3D3E57B9&fingerprint=on