Re: XForms: Compile problems

From: Steve Lamont (spl@szechuan.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 09:31:51 EST

    > RHL 6.0

    Hm. I looked at the Linux configuration files and didn't see anything
    that would cause a double dash to appear.

    I can't seem to get to the mailing list archives right now to remind
    myself of what you were trying to compile. If it's the demos, you
    might double check the `Makefile' in the `DEMOS' directory to see if it
    is completely kosher.

    I do recall seeing this problem reported on the list once before but
    I don't remember what platform it was on or how it was solved other than
    through hand editing the `Makefile' or `mkconfig.h' files.

    You might make sure you don't have any stray environment variables declared
    that would cause something like that (though, I frankly admit that I'm
    grasping at straws here and making a totally wild guess).

                                                            spl