(no subject)

From: Felici, Alain (Alain.Felici@eurocopter.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:41:03 EST

    > I try to rotate an entire form to 90 I don't know how to do.

    There's no provision in XForms (or, indeed, in the underlying X Window
    System) to do that to the best of my knowledge, at least automatically. I
    suppose if you came up with a set of rotated fonts you could do it by simply
    substituting them at initialization for the standard set but even then
    getting X to write labels vertically rather than horizontally would be
    problematic at best.
    Why do you want to do this? Are you using a rotated display some reason?
    spl
    I want to rotate the display because I want to use the same screen even in
    vertical or in horizontal position.
    If I use a rotated font, I suppose I must insert a CRLF between each
    letter.

    Thanks a lot for your help

    AF