XForms: Thanks for answer !

From: Nicolas Castagne (Nicolas.Castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 06:02:55 EST

    Hi all !

    Reaching the end of my PhD, I'd like now to improve a program
    designed in my laboratory.

    This program was originally writen in C using the 0.61 XFORMS
    version... Quite old now !

    I have yet improved it quite a lot... But now I'd like to make a "giant
    step"...

    Here are my four small questions :

    1) should I translate this program to a newer version of XForms ? (I
    suppose the answer will be "yes" :) )

    2) Here the 0.81 version is already installed - even though it is not used
    in my program.
    I have to manage with many gl (open-gl) scenes... Is the
    latest 0.88 version really better than the 0.81 one ?

    3) is there somewhere a good "translater" that would help me to transform
    my 0.61 code to a good 0.88 one ?

    4) is there a newer version ?

    Thanks for helping !

    Nicolas and Thomas, France

    Nicolas Castagne
    ACROE (Association pour la creation et la recherche sur les outils
    d'expression)
    INPG, Grenoble.

    tel : 04 76 57 43 39