Re: XForms: canvas demo

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:59:08 EST

    Thanks for sending the test code. It helps nailing down exactly
    what the problem is. The sequence of events looked ok(
    I tested 25 canvases). The enter/leave events always come
    after the Expose events. Thus before finishing handling
    these 25 expose events, nothing can happen with respect
    to the enter/leave events. Disabling adding the message
    to browser should help speed things up a bit. Overall,
    I do think it took a bit longer than I would have expected
    for the task of creating 25 windows. I'll investigate and
    let you know what I find.

    Again, thanks for the testing code.