Re: XForms: Resurrecting xmysqladmin

From: Martin Bialasinski (martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:41:02 EST

    * "Steve" == Steve Lamont <spl@szechuan.ucsd.edu> wrote:

    Steve> I hate to says "it works for me," but it works for me. :-/

    With help from T.C. Zhao, I could identify this as a compiler bug
    during -O2 optimisation three days ago. I have been told, that I
    am not the only one who triggered a bug in the gcc 2.95.2 optimizer.

    So, without the -O2, it all works out well. Sorry for not informing
    the list, I thought the thread died.

    Ciao,
            Martin