RE: XForms: From 0.61 to 0.81

From: Wikston, James (JWikston@hatch.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:37:34 EST

    The recompile from 0.86 to 0.89 was straight forward but during linking a
    got warnings about "libc.so.5 needed by libforms.so, may conflict with
    lib.so.6" and warnings about obosolete and dangerous functions.

    Is 0.89 using lib.so.6 ?

    Any one have an idea on why I got this linking messages. Upon executing the
    program I got "error in loading shared libraries: lib.so.5 : cannot open
    shared object file: No such file or directory"

    Thnks in advance.