Re: XForms: canvas demo

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 23:51:26 EDT

    Sorry for taking this long to respond. As usual
    Steve is right about idle_delta affecting
    the canvas although I haven't figured out how
    (and why). I'll start digging into the code.
    In the meantime, you can workaround the initialization
    problem by setting the delta to some small value,
    then when you know the initialization is finished,
    you can reset it to something reasonable, say, 50 millisecond.
    (incidently I also think the delta should not affect
    the *behavior* of counters either. It may affect
    how many times a counter is checked, but the repeat
    rate *should* be based on absolute time, not
    how many deltas. sigh).