XForms: flimage calling arguments

From: Charlie Campbell (ccampbell@nlxcorp.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 13:20:47 EDT

            Can anyone tell me the calling parameters for the flimage routines -
    I'm especially interested in flimage_crop ?
            Also, I'm having some difficulty displaying objects whenever I use
    "double buffering". Sometimes the objects are displayed on the screen and
    sometimes not. I can sometimes make them reappear, by bringing up another
    form on top of the one with the objects and then removing it. They may also
    disappear again - using the same procedure. With "double buffer" turned
    off, the problem goes away, but the display flickers when I move the
    objects. The problem seems to be related to "timing" and "double
    buffering". I am running the latest version of Xforms on an Intel Pentium
    III.

                                    Charlie