Re: XForms: Threadsafe

From: Vince Magnotta (vince@nissl.psychiatry.uiowa.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 10:38:00 EDT

    The problem is starting to become better defined. What we have done to mix
    TCL/TK and Xforms is to create threads before doing any graphics
    initialization/creation. You should be able to do the same type of thing with
    your application, but simply have two threads running Xforms which have some
    sort form of communication. This would require two windows, one with the
    buttons and one with the current values. You have probably tried this as well.
    I just thought that I would add one more posting to this question.

    Vince

    --
    Vincent Magnotta