Re: XForms: Input

From: Lothar Esser (esser@chop.swmed.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 16:06:20 EDT

    Hi,

      for everyone who would like to see what I mean:
    decompress and untar the attachment.
    ( This is xforms version 0.88 - sorry, our sgi version is
    indeed 0.88 whereas the linux version is 0.89 )

    Run:

    make ( if necessary update the given forms.h (v.0.88) )

    infrm

    Goto line ~2200. The blue cursor disappears, stays absent as you go on and
    re-appears if you go back far enough.

    Hope I don't embarrass myself too much with the way I program (!) but it
    is puzzeling.

    Lothar.