Re: XForms: Segmentation Fault using xyplot

From: Daniela Soares de Almeida (daniela.soares@openlink.com.br)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 10:40:23 EDT

    Steve,
            Thank you very much for your help, with it i corrected my code. My
    intention doing the while was try to make xyplot works like a stripchart. I
    know that i would have to insert others pieces of code but you think it's
    possible? (I need something like a stripchart with a fixed scale in the
    both axis) Could i use a fifo to pass data to the xyplot? Thanks in advance,

                                                                                    Daniela.

    fl_show_form(fd_interface->interface,FL_PLACE_CENTERFREE,FL_FULLBORDER,"Cont