RE: XForms: XForms vs. KDE

From: justin.turnage@lmco.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 10:45:46 EDT

    I've been able to successfully use it with KDE on Linux. But I have noticed
    that if you don't install the xform libraries from the xforms release, it
    does not work so well. So I installed the libraries from the xforms release,
    then deleted the stuff that I didn't need, and it worked rather well. Did
    you already have a Linux version built from another system when you tested
    it? Your write-up was vague on that issue.

    Justin Turnage
    Army TACMS Real-Time Simulation
    Phone: (972) 603-9601
    Fax: (972) 603-9958