R: R: R: XForms: More on the subject of threads

From: Paolo Prandini (prandini@spe.it)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 10:50:20 EDT

    Dear Steve, it seems I am here just to break things...
    Hey I can't get a core dump just to traceback where
    the program hung in Linux 2.2! According to the man page
    kill -ILL <pid> should execute a core dump , I set
    ulimit -c unlimited just to be sure: I can get a core
    dump of a simple app (like find / -name pluto) but in
    no way of the multithread app!
    Aaaargh....