Re: XForms: Installing Xforms

From: spl@donor.ucsd.edu
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 16:21:31 EDT

    > The point is not where these files are.
    > The problem is that i don't have these files in my computer.
    > The directories you have suggested exists, but the files Xlib.h and
    > Xutil.h
    > don't exist in any place of my HD.
    > Anyone knows why? and what I should do to get them?

    Do you have the X Window System installed? If you do, then those
    files should exist.

    This is pretty basic and you probably already know this but if you
    don't have X installed, then XForms obviously won't do you much good.

    Probably the best place to look for the files is at the site where you
    normally get updates for the rest of the software on the system. If
    that's not possible for some reason, then go to

            <http://www.x.org>

    You can download the whole mess there

    What kind of system are you on? You don't say in your email.

                                                            spl