Re: XForms: libforms.so : undefined reference to '_xstat'

From: Peter Firmstone (q8902929@topaz.cqu.edu.au)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 08:21:19 EDT

    Fabiano Durao Lanini wrote:

    > Hi, everybody
    >
    > When I've tried to build an application that uses XFORMS 0.88 , it
    > returns:
    >
    > >> xforms-0.88/libforms.so: undefined reference to '_xstat'
    > >> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    > >> make: *** [mtv] Error 1
    >
    > Does anybody know what to do?

    Yes,

    I had this very same problem, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes solved this one for me, basically
    your using the wrong xforms for your version of libc. EG if your running glibc2 you'll
    need the xforms library for glibc2 it will still be version 0.88 it'l just be set up
    with and compiled against glibc2.

    Good Luck,

    Peter.