Re: XForms: [again] pup interaction bug?

From: j.w.c.a. lokin (lokin@signaal.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 06:32:50 EDT

    Hi,

    Since this looked like a problem I have, I have been delving into it
    somewhat.
    The problem described here goes away if you leave out the "Title".
    Weird, eh?

    My problem, by the way, is that sometimes a menu will not pop down after
    a selection has been made. It seems that hitting <ESC> while the mouse
    is in the parent form is the only remedy, but this is hardly something
    you would want to bother users with.

    --
    -+- Jan Willem Lokin -+-