Re: XForms: [again] pup interaction bug?

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 09:01:51 EDT

    >>>>> "j" == j w c a lokin <lokin@signaal.nl> writes:

    j> Since this looked like a problem I have, I have been delving into
    j> it somewhat. The problem described here goes away if you leave out
    j> the "Title". Weird, eh?

    Well, I noticed that too (and I kept the title for this reason), but
    in LyX, we do not have those titles and the problem occurs (thus not
    with all menus). This one a pretty weird, but I would really
    appreciate a fix.

    j> My problem, by the way, is that sometimes a menu will not pop down
    j> after a selection has been made. It seems that hitting <ESC> while
    j> the mouse is in the parent form is the only remedy, but this is
    j> hardly something you would want to bother users with.

    We're lucky we do not see this one :)

    JMarc