XForms: XY Plot weirdness

From: justin.turnage@lmco.com
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 18:29:18 EDT

    I have a program that has several XY Plots in it that are generated as close
    to real-time as I can get it. The XY plots are in two different forms. One
    form plots the data perfectly real-time. The other form plots the data
    perfectly as well but has this trailing straight line that starts at the
    begin point and follows the end point precisely while the data is plotting
    real-time. I can't seem to find anything in the documentation that explains
    this behavior. Can anyone help?

    Thanks,