XForms: Opening a second display

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 12:17:32 EDT

    Hello,

    In order to render EPS figures, LyX needs to open a second display,
    and does something like
            tmpdisp = XOpenDisplay(XDisplayName(0));

    We've had however reports that LyX did not work when running on a
    different screen of the same display, and I was wondering whether the
    above method works when the -display command line option has been
    used.

    If it does not work, what would be the right method for opening a
    second display under xforms?

    JMarc