Re: XForms: Browser question

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:00:07 EDT

    > Is there a way that I can associate a struct or pointer to a struct
    > with a specific line in a browser. ...

    Not directly but you can attach an array of pointers to the object
    using the `uv_data' member and use the item number as an index. Of
    course, if you add and delete lines from the browser, you have to do
    all of the appropriate bookkeeping yourself. This probably isn't much
    better (or any less obvious) than simply managing the array yourself.

    You might also use a Formbrowser, attaching each structure to a form,
    but that is probably overkill in most cases.

                                                            spl