Re: XForms: How to get FL_KEYRELEASE in a Free Object?

From: Peter S Galbraith (GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 13:07:21 EST

    Lars Gullik Bj nnes wrote:

    > Is a new release of 0.89 with this and other small things fixed
    > planned?
    > (preferrably with a build for all supported platforms)

    I really don't mean to complain, but I have inferred that XForms
    0.89 has already gone through a few iterations without changing
    version number. How are users supposed to know if:

     1- The 0.89 version they have is uptodate?
     2- The 0.89 binary build for their arch on the XForms server is
        uptodate?

    Please add a minor version number when you do this...

    Peter

    --
    Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
    Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada