Re: XForms: xforms 0.88 and ClientMessage

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 08:06:15 EST

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, John Levon wrote:

    > I'll go to the effort of knocking up a test program (which will still be
    > substantial I'm afraid.)

    Actually it is very simple. I think the attached code demonstrates what I
    mean perfectly and is similar to how LyX does the interaction. It is based
    on one of the xforms demos.

    To examine the two cases, click on Send, then keep very still ;) and then
    click Send, and click on Browse to open the browser. The message gets
    lost in the second case.

    any comments appreciated

    thanks
    john