XForms: HTML Documentation for 0.89

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 13:16:46 EST

    Hi all.

    I'm looking for a HTML version of the manual for the XForms 0.89 library. Is
    it available somewhere? Or is there a possible way to convert it from the
    post script version? It would be much easier for me to have it online in my
    browser than having to run ghostscript every time I need to look up a
    function.

    --
    Eisfuchs