XForms: Re: FormGraphics crash

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 14:29:05 EST

    Hi.

    I've been struggling on with xforms 0.89 for a while, but keep coming across
    bugs that other LyX developers do not see. I suspect that this is because I'm
    using old code that has improved markedly since my fix-level 0 release.
    Unfortunately, I see that the dec-alpha/4.x/bxform-089.tgz has not been
    updated since Oct 2, 1999.

    Would it be possible to provide a more recent snapshot of the library? My bug
    reports are otherwise useless, I guess.

    Many thanks,
    Angus