XForms: cygwin and X-server

From: zaphodb (zaphodb@casema.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 12:55:30 EST

    I've installed the cygwin distribution and the
    bxform-0881-cygwinb20.tgz stuff.
    Now if I compile a program I get numerous error messages like:

    (.text+0x3018): undefined reference to `fl_deactivate_object'
    (.text+0x302c): undefined reference to `fl_hide_object'

    The program links fine on the Linux (Rh 6.1) platform
    Am I missing something?
    I'm using the libforms.so.0.88 library when compiling on the Linux platform.
    Can anybody help?

    And furthermore, but this may be a bit OT-ish...
    Has anyone succeed in running the X-server on a W98 platform while running
    cygwin? Mine keeps on complaining about rgb.txt files it can't find in a
    directory when in actual fact that's precisely wher the file is!

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Zaphod B.