Re: XForms: Multiline Input: Cursor Positioning

From: Simon (th_simon@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 07:20:38 EST

    Thank you for your answer and your test program.
    I think it's a revision problem, because your
    program shows the same wrong behaviour as
    my tests: The cursor is positioned in the last line
    instead of line 3. The column positioning is correct.

    My several attempts to change to a higher XForms version
    failed, because I got some strange behaviour in
    the execution of the XForms editor and in my
    applications programs. Because I had not the time
    for investigating the reasons for this behaviour and
    alle worked well with the 0.86 version, I'm still
    working with this outdated version.

    Best regards, Th. SImon