Re: XForms: Iconifying and restoring windows

From: j.w.c.a. lokin (lokin@signaal.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 08:07:45 EST

    Nicolas Castagne wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I need to iconify and restore forms on some specific events. I did
    > consult the manual pages and tried several ways, but I am still
    > unsuccessful. I am a bit surprized since it seems I've used X-forms for
    > years now to be quite a basic action !
    >
    > Any idea ?
    >
    > Thx!!!
    > NC

    Yep, there seems to be no way to (un)iconify a form under programmatic
    control. Forms are visible or hidden, and there is nothing in between.
    The whole library seems to be built on that assumption, so my fear is
    that it may take a long time before iconification is supported. This is
    a pity, since like yourself, I sure could use the feature.

    --
    -+- Jan Willem Lokin -+-