Re: XForms: Iconifying and restoring windows

From: Nicolas Castagne (Nicolas.Castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 12:39:58 EST

    Thx for answers !

    They led me to another question : are fl_iconify and fl_winshow functions
    of the 0.89 version (I can't find them in 0.88) ?
    If they were, is 0.89 fully compatible with 0.88 ?

    Thx !

    Nicolas Castagne

    Doctorant ICA - ACROE
            Laboratoire Informatique et Creation Artistique
            Association pour la Creation et la Recherche
                    sur les Outils d'Expression
    INPG, 46 av Felix Viallet
    38 000 Grenoble, France

    tel : (33) 4 76 57 46 60