XForms: PDA support?

From: Danny G. Holstein (danny@holstein.tritonetd.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 11:32:47 EDT

    I'm investigating using a PDA to control a piece of industrial hardware that
    takes RS232 input for commands and uses RS232 to comunicate status, I'd like to
    use a PDA instead of a laptop because it'll be WAY KEWL (as well as less
    expensive and more portable).

    I've seen that Linux is working with iPAQ and Agenda PDAs (as well as others)
    and that there is X support. Has xforms been ported to any PDA?

       ...Dan