XForms: fl_add_timeout memory leak?

From: Matt Yaconis (myaconis@nlxcorp.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 11:54:34 EDT

    I built a program and noticed using "top" that it continually increases in
    memory usage until there is about 3 MB of physical memory left on the
    machine. After some investigation I noticed that timeouts seem to be the
    culprit.

    I created some simple code that duplicates the problem. It was built on
    Redhat Linux 6.2 kernel version 2.2.12-20 with Xforms version 0.89 and
    includes the source code. The timeout only sets another timeout and the
    memory usage increases by approximately 12k every couple seconds.

    If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.

     <<pie_test.tgz>>