RE: XForms: fl_add_timeout memory leak?

From: Matt Yaconis (myaconis@nlxcorp.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 12:31:07 EDT

    The idle callback works memory wise...unfortunately my application has
    upwards of 70 forms. Each form has its own update function which is
    executed if the form is visible. It will be a huge pain to try and work
    around this.

    I looked into the timer object as well. They work as well.

    Should I get started redoing the timeout structure now or hope for a fix?