XForms: Determine Window Manager Borders

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 19:20:48 EDT

    Hi!

    I want to make my application memorize it's windows coordinates. I use the
    form.x form.y form.w form.h fields and store them in a configuration file.
    When I display the form later on and call fl_set_form_geo() with my
    coordinates, xforms will put the window at this coordinates plus the
    width/height of the window manager's broders. How can I get the right
    coordinates (inner window) or how can I determine the offset that the window
    manager adds for borders and titlebars etc. ?

    --
    Eisfuchs