XForms: Two Questions

From: Justin Turnage (jpturnage@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 23:02:00 EDT

    Question 1. I have an application where I am plotting two parameters
    real-time on one
    plot using the fl_insert_xyplot_data() function. At present I can only
    get
    them both to plot as one color. Is there a way I can change the color on

    one of the parameters?

    Question 2. Is there a way you can rotate an object in a form?

    Thanks,

    Justin Turnage