Re: XForms: xforms open source

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 21:42:54 EDT

    On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 05:18:50PM -0400, Robert Williams wrote:

    > the xforms list, there were about 450 subscribers. Now
    > there are about 190. I think it would be good to advertize the
    > open source nature of xforms in linux-announce.

    If xforms is indeed to be released under the GNU GPL as suggested previously,
    the Free Software Foundation would like to discuss the release - can Steve/TC
    email rms@gnu.org ?

    regards
    john

    --
    "Voodoo Programming:  Things programmers do that they know shouldn't work but
     they try anyway, and which sometimes actually work, such as recompiling