Re: XForms: Is there a timetable on xforms open source?

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 10:58:05 EDT

    I am thinking about the ins and outs of various license
    schemes. Rest assured that whatever the eventual term
    is, it'll be true open source. My concern
    about GPL is that it infects all derivatives
    (maybe that's the point of GPL, but ...)
    It's not clear (to me) the TrollTech folks did is
    "legal" under GPL. In any case, since the great spl
    advocates LGPL, I'll be seriously looking in it.