XForms: fl_choice question

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 05:35:07 EDT

    It I have a choice of several items and this choice has a keyboard
    accelerator Alt+p (for example), then typing

            Alt+p
            Enter

    Sets the current selection to Empty, because I've given it a value of 0.

    Is it possible to define a filter to ensure that the choice always returns a
    value of 1? Or do I have to check each time?

    Many thanks,
    Angus