XForms: Getting a particular tab of a tabfolder.

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 11:13:53 EDT

    Hello,

    I would like to change a tabfolder so that the active tab has its font
    changed to bold. To do that, I would like to be able (in a callback)
    to get the button associated to a given tab (the object returned by
    fl_addto_tabfolder). Is that possible? It seems I am only able to
    recover the form of the tab contents or the title string of the
    button...

    JMarc